Company Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Name of the Post: Management Trainees
Upper Age Limit (as on 30.11.2016) : 28 years,
Essential Qualification: CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) / Degree in Electronics & Communication / PG Degree in Computer Science / IT/ B.Tech (Comp. Sc.) from a recognized University / Institution.
Application Fee :
Application fee (non-refundable) for each post is Rs 1,500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only). No fee shall be payable by SC/ST/PWD/BPL candidates, upon submission of relevant Certificates / card.
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
2. Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD shall be as per Govt. guidelines.
3. Candidates applying for more than one position must register separately and accordingly must have two different E-Mail IDs and Mobile Numbers to register.
4. A person recruited to a post shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
5. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in Written Exam and subsequent Interview. The Date, Time & Venue will be intimated to the eligible candidates after Written Test.
6. Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of Two Years from the date of joining the company, which may be extended at the sole discretion of the management.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website from 28.12.2016 to 12.01.2017.
Start Date to Apply Online:28.12.2016 Time: 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online : 12.01.2017 Time: 11:55 PM
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2008 certified, Mini Ratna public sector enterprise of Government of India was established in 24 March 1995 and provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz content production facilities, terrestrial, like satellite and cable broadcasting in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction, human resource related activities like training, providing man power etc. It also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police department and various para-military forces.The operations of Becil were headquartered in New Delhi and the company now has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)