Company Name : Cisco
Job Title : Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Engineer – Software
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: R1023784
Looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced environment with rapid feature development and deployment.
Responsibility will be to perform test planning, automation, manual testing of Wireless Lan Controller and Access Point features attending to customer issues for Enterprise Wireless Products. Project responsibilities include working with local and remote teams to review Product Requirements Document, SW Functional and Design Specifications, and other relevant documentation to extract test requirements and provide design/execution for testability input and system automation. Advise management on the overall test and quality status of the assigned project. Increase test efficiency and effectiveness through review of customer found issues and application of appropriate test approach, technology, tools, and innovation. Help the test team to expand test technology and networking knowledge by keeping abreast with the latest developments. Help the department to retain this knowledge through systematic archival of relevant documentation and equipment. Focus on test automation to provide sufficient coverage and keep it current with ongoing releases.
Good knowledge of SDLC and automation frameworks is a must. Experience in cross-function Test environment that required interfacing multiple product teams is needed.
1. Experience in Wireless technologies
2. Hands on technical expertise to provide focused team leadership
3. Good communications and presentation skills, assertiveness and the ability to take discussions and open issues to closure by working with local and remote teams
4. Test planning, execution and system automation
5. Very strong Problem Solving skills
6. Exercise judgment within defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
7. Present to management levels in meetings and in one-on-one situations
8. Interact and drive issues cross-functionally to accomplish desired solution for customer.
9. Work under minimal supervision and with very general instructions.
Job Type: Entry Level
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)