Company Name: Coal India Ltd
Name of the post: Management Trainees
Total No.of Vacancies: 1319
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for general Category candidates as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Any Degree, CA/ ICWA, BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc, M.Sc/ M.Tech, PG with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University/ Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selcted based on computer based online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) candidates through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. Incomplete On-line application, in any respect shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained. In addition, no other means / made of submission of application shall be accepted under any circumstances.
3. All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE/ appropriate Indian Statutory Authorities.
4. No TA/DA will be paid any candiate for appearing in the written examination.
5. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or after recruitment or joining.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Date of Computer Based Online Examination: 26-03-2017.
To produce and market the planned quantity of coal and coal products efficiently and economically in an eco-friendly manner with due regard to safety, conservation and quality.
“To emerge as a global player in the primary energy sector committed to provide energy security to the country by attaining environmentally & socially sustainable growth through best practices from mine to market.”
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)