Bank Name: India Post Payments Bank
Name of the Post: Scale II & III Officer
1. Senior Manager (Branch)
2. Manager (Area Sales)
3. Manager (Area Operations)
4. Senior Manager (Sales Operation)
5. Senior Manager (UI/ UX)
6. Senior Manager (Retail Products)
7. Senior Manager (Merchant Products)
8. Senior Manager (Government Products)
9. Manager (Product Research)
10. Manager (User Experience UX)
11. Manager (User Interface UI)
12. Senior Manager (Digital Marketing)
13. Senior Manager (Branding & Marketing)
14. Senior Manager (Financial Planning & Budgeting)
15. Manager (Account Payable)
16. Manager (Taxation)
17. Manager (Procurement)
18. Manager (Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation)
19. Manager (Program Management Office)
20. Senior Manager (Training)
21. Senior Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System)
22. Manager (Training)
23. Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System)
24. Manager (Corporate HR & Administration)
25. Manager (Branch HR & Administration)
26. Manager (Administration)
27. Manager (Hindi Cell)
28. Senior Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit)
29. Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit)
30. Senior Manager (Fraud Control Operations)
31. Senior Manager (Customer Service)
32. Senior Manager (Call Centre)
33. Senior Manager (Branch Operations)
34. Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System)
35. Senior Manager (Reconciliation)
36. Manager (Customer Acquisition Support)
37. Manager (Vendor Performance Management)
38. Senior Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting)
39. Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting)
40. Manager (Operational Risk)
41. Manager (Legal)
42. Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration)
43. Senior Manager (Security Administration)
44. Senior Manager (Network/ Infrastructure Administration)
45. Senior Manager (IT Project Management)
46. Manager (Vendor Management – Hardware/ Software/ Services)
47. Manager (Digital Technology Innovation)
Total Vacancies: 1060
Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 23 to 35 years as on 01-09-2016. Age relexation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation / Chartered Accountant (Intermediate) from ICAI or MBA in Finance from University/Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory and other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Eligible candidates should pay Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (Only Intimation charges) and Rs. 700/- for all others through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
i. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
ii. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. IPPB would admit to test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
iii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
iv. IPPB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of IPPB.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website between 7th October, 2016 and 1st November,2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Payment of Application Fee 7th October 2016 to 1st November 2016
Opening date of Online Registration 7th October, 2016
Closing date of Online Registration 1st November, 2016
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)