Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
3. Telecom & Instrumentation
Total No. of Posts: 310
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 16-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) The cut-off date for age, qualification etc. shall be 16.10.2017 (the date of notification of apprentice requirement in IOCL website).
3) The candidates shall be shortlisted for the Written Test purely based on the information furnished by them in online portal. Candidates are, therefore, advised to furnish the correct information in the online application portal. At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the information furnished by the candidate in online portal is not true or incorrect, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
4) Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website from 16-10-2017 to 06-11-2017 by 18:00 Hrs.
Start Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2017 by 18:00 Hrs
Tentative date of downloading online admit card From : 16-11-2017
Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 03-12-2017
Tentative dates for Personal Interview for all Disciplines: 04-12-2017 (May be extended to 05.12.2017 and 06.12.2017 depending on number of candidates to be interviewed)
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.