Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts:
i. Western Region Pipelines
1. Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
2. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
3. Engineering Assistant (T&I)
4. Technical Attendant – I
ii. Northern Region Pipelines
5. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
6. Technical Attendant – I
iii. South Eastern Region Pipelines
7. Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
8. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
9. Technical Attendant – I
iv. Eastern Region Pipelines
10. Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
11. Engineering Assistant (T&I)
12. Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
13. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
14. Technical Attendant – I
Total No. of Posts: 40
Age Limit: Candidate age should between 18 to 26 years as on 27-04-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have 10th pass / three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the concerned disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognize Board & trade certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/ NCVT. For other Information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test, skill/ proficiency/ physical test (SPPT).
Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC categories through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment portal. SC/ ST categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
3) Selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations within the Region/Unit as per vacancy, depending on the post applied for by the candidate.
4) Candidates possessing higher qualification other than the prescribed qualification for the post shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website from 27-04-2017 to 17-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs only.
Date of Opening of Online Application: 27-04-2017
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 17-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs
Tentative Date of Downloading Online Admit Card: From 27-05-2017 till 08:00 hrs of 11-06-2017
Tentative Date of Written Test for all Disciplines: 11-06-2017
Tentative Dates for SPPT for all Disciplines: 12-06-2017 [If not completed on 12-06-2017 then on 13-06-2017 as well]
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)