Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts:
1. Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
2. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
3. Engineering Assistant (T&I)
4. Technical Attendant-I
Total No. of Posts: 32
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 26 years as on 26-12-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should Possess 10+2, Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for General and OBC categories through online mode only through SBI collect. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) The number of vacancies mentioned above are tentative vacancies which may change.
3) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
4) Selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations within the Region/Unit as per vacancy, depending on the post applied for by the candidate.
5) Candidates possessing higher qualification other than the prescribed qualification for the post shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website from 26-12-2017 to 15-01-2018 till 18:00 Hrs.
Start Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-01-2018 at 18:00 Hrs
Tentative Date of Downloading Online Admit Card From: 25-01-2018 till 08:00 hrs of 11-02-2018
Tentative Date of Written Test for all disciplines: 11-02-2018
Tentative Dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 12-02-2018 to 14-02-2018.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India’s largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil’s vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil’s current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.