Company Name: Indian Telephone Industries (ITI Ltd)
Name of the Posts:
1. Asst Executive Engineer Trainees Electronics/ Electronics & Communication
2. Asst Executive Engineer Trainees – Electrical
3. Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees – Mechanical
4. Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee – Civil
Total No. of Posts: 38
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 28 years as on the date of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate in Engineering in Electronics or Electronics & Communication, or Electrical or Mechanical or Civil. (Preference will be given to candidates with valid GATE Score).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- by Demand Draft in favour of ITI Limited, Door Bhash Nagar, Rae Bareli drawn at any Nationalized bank. No fee for SC/ST & Physically challenged category persons.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. Educational qualification, age limit prescribed is as on date of advertisement.
3. Relaxation in age will be considered at the sole discretion of Management. Upper age limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
4. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and persons with disabilities / ex-servicemen category exist as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
5. The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website on or before 28-04-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with self attested photocopies of certificates and marks sheets in proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificate/s, caste certificate, latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc to the Dy General Manager-HR, ITI Limited, on or before 03-05-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-04-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 03-05-2017.
India’s first Public Sector Unit (PSU) – ITI Ltd was established in 1948. Ever since, as a pioneering venture in the field of telecommunications, it has contributed to 50% of the present national telecom network. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread across six locations and a countrywide network of marketing/service outlets, the company offers a complete range of telecom products and total solutions covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber Premises equipment.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)