Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post :
1.Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
2.Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)
3.Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC(NCL)/SC and pass marks for ST candidates.
Maximum Age (As on 22-06-2016): 27 years for General/ST,30 years for OBC(NCL),32 years for SC
Application Fees : Fees : Rs. 300/- + Bank Charges : Rs. 60/- , SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not.
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (100 % weightage) & Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
4. Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
How to Apply :
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply logon to Careers section -Job Opportunities and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics & Communication), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) in NR-I” No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
2. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess the following :-
a. Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
b. Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white back ground
c. Scanned signature of the candidate
Closing date of online submission of applications 22-06-2016
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)