Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post : Executive Trainee (Finance)
Total No. of Posts: 22
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2016 (Candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC(NCL) and 10 years for PWD Candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Qualification: Candidates should have passed CA/ICWA (CMA).
Selection process: The selection process will comprise of Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.560/- to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login at POWERGRID Website. After submission of the fee, candidates are advised to retain their copy of the Bank Challan
General Information and Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University
4. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
5. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
6. Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 10.12.2016 to 31.12.2016.
Commencement of Online Submission of Application:10.12.2016
Last date for Online submission of Application: 31.12.2016
Date of commencement of deposit of SBI challan: 13.12.2016
Last date for deposit of Application Fee through SBI Challan: 04.01.2017
Tentative date of next announcement: 18.01.2017
Cut off date for eligibility criteria: 31.12.2016
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)