Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post :
1.Executive Trainee (HR )
2.Executive Trainee (Environment Management)
3.Executive Trainee (Social Management)
4.Assistant Officer Trainee (PR)
1.Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ ersonnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from recognized Institute / University with not less than 60% marks.
2.Two years full time Masters degree in Environmental Science / Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent with First Class from recognised Institute / University.
3.Two years full time Masters degree in Social Work with First class from recognized Institute / University.
4.Graduate with full time PG Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism with 60% Marks from recognized Institute / University.
Upper Age Limit : 28 years as on 31.12.2015 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1988)
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – 2016, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
1. If the candidate is called for GD and interview, her/ his identity would be verified with UGC-NET – 2016 admit card and UGC-NET Official Score Card. Therefore candidates are requested to retain their UGC-NET2016 application copy, admit card and score card with them.
2. Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the group discussion and interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented along with the UGC-NET 2016 admit card and score card.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Application for above positions in POWERGRID is a two stage process.
a. On-line Registration for UGC-NET (July 2016 Examination)in relevant paper
b. On-line application for the position concerned in POWERGRID mentioning the UGC-NET Roll No.
2. Candidates are required to first go through the notification for UGC-NET July 2016 and apply for UGC-NET online. For details information on UGC-NET and online application form, candidates may log on to http://cbsenet.nic.in
3. The application process for UGC-NET July 2016 starts from 12.04.2016 to 12.05.2016 and application fees for NET can be paid up to 13.05.2016.
Start Date for applying for UGC-NET (2016) 12.04.2016
Last date for applying for UGC-NET (2016) 12.05.2016
Last date for depositing application fees 13.05.2016
UGC-NET Examination 10.07.2016
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID : 15th June 2016 (10 AM)
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID : 15th July 2016 (5 PM)
(The dates for applying to POWERGRID may change slightly depending on availability of NET Roll No. on NET website in which case it shall be notified in POWERGRID website during the aforesaid period)
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015 & 16 Freshers)