Bank Name: South Indian Bank
Name of the Posts:
1. Probationary Officers – Pan India
2. Probationary Clerks – Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi NCR, Karnataka
Total No. of Posts: 537
Candidates age should not be more than 25 years (should be born on or after 01-01-1992 and on or before 31-12-1996) for Post 1, 26 years (should be born on or after 01-01-1991 and on or before 31-12-1996) for Posts 2 as on 31-12-2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ ST candidates & others as per rules.
Candidates should possess Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
Selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for Post 1, Online Test and Personal Interview for Posts 2.
Candidates should pay Rs.700/- for Post 1, Rs. 600/- for Posts 2 for General Category, Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST category for all posts through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
1. Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the online test/GD/ Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination
2. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
3. 3 years of age relaxation will be provided for candidates having minimum 2 years of experience as Clerk/ Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks (Public Sector/ Private Sector). Proof of work experience need to be produced for verification as and when called for
4. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for online test/ interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 19-01-2017 to 27-01-2017.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 19-01-2017
Last Date for Online Applications: 27-01-2017.
Tentative Date for Online Test: During February 2017.
One of the earliest banks in South India, “South Indian Bank” came into being on 29th January 1929 during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings of the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)