Bank Name: Vijaya Bank
Name of the Posts:
1. Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician
2. Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management
3. Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician
Candidates age limit should be between 30 – 45 years for Post No 1, & 25 – 37 years for Post No 2 & 3 as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates & for other relaxation details refer the notification.
Candidates should possess Post Graduation (Regular – Full Time) in Statistics or Econometrics with minimum 60%, Degree or Diploma in Risk Management/ Computer Application, Full time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Risk Management/ Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engg or full time MBA in Finance or BE/ MCA/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or M.SC (IT). M.Sc (Computer Science) with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview and/ or group discussion and/ or test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- (Including Rs. 100/- intimation charges) for all others including OBC candidates through online.
1. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarden eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview / Group Discussion / Test, selection and any other matter relation to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries,
2. In case, it is delected at any stage of recruitment or a later stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligiblity norms and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material face(s), has / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 14-02-2017 to 10-03-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with recent photograph should be affixed on the application along with all relevant documents and fee in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Prob. Chief Manager – Statistician, Prob. Senior Manager – Risk Management, Prob, Senior Manager – Statistician 2016 – 2017 in Vijaya Bank” by ordinary post to the Vijaya Bank, on or before 16-03-2017 & 20-03-2017 for far flung areas.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 14-02-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-03-2017
Last Date for Printing Application: 25-03-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 16-03-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application for Far Flung Areas: 20-03-2017
Vijaya Bank today is a PAN India Institution, serving diverse sectors of the society. The bank has built a network of 1701 branches 49 Extension Counters and 1458 ATMs (as on 20th August 2015), that span all 28 states and 4 union territories in the country. The Bank has the highest number of branches in its home state Karnataka.
Vijaya Bank offers a bouquet of innovative and attractive products and services to the customers. Vijaya Bank also incorporated the latest technology to provide the best services to our customers. The Bank offers several technology products, such as, ATMs, cash deposit machines, Debit and Credit cards, internet banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, Funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT etc. All Branches / offices are under RTGS / NEFT. The Bank also offers RuPay cards to its customers.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016 & 17 Freshers)