Job Title:Financial Analyst
- Work on contract financials / spend / balance sheet analysis to drive the performance at LoB level.
- Interlock with client to develop a forecast and also prepare roadmaps to achieve the targets.
- Act as a Trusted Business Advisor (TBA) to drive signings, revenue and profits.
- Prepare measurements and bridges to provide insights on financial performance of a Business Unit.
The job involves either of the shift timings- 6pm to 3 am or 5 pm- 2 am
The skills and abilities required are:
-Proficiency in accounting and finance.
-Knowledge of contract billing, revenue and profitability concepts.
-Good communication and presentation skills.
- Being a team player and willingness to learn.
0 to 1 year of relevant experience.
Candidates with Commerce, Finance or Accounting back-ground
At least 6 months experience in Contract billing
At least 6 months experience in financial analysis
At least 6 months experience in finance deliverables
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.